About Lise Luttgens, Principal
- 30+ years as an executive in teaching hospitals and non profit organizations.
- Certified as an Executive Coach by College of Executive Coaching.
- Management Consultant and business owner since 2001.
- 20+ years in Board leadership and community service.
- UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management.
- University of Michigan; Two Year Fellowship in Academic Medical Center Administration.
- Yale School of Medicine; Masters in Public Health, emphasis in Hospital Administration
- Beloit College; BA, Psychology.
- I love to align and connect people to their core values and help them find their potential.
- I am a lay Eucharistic minister and small group facilitator in my Episcopal parish.
- I am a photographer, an international traveler, and a seeker of folk cultures.
- I am a parent; and I believe in the power of role modeling, that our challenges define us, and that all things are possible.
About Luttgens & Associates
- How organizations manage transition sets the tone for future successes.
- Everyone in the organization is connected and affected by change, so it must be managed wisely.
- Leaders should carve out time, especially in transition, to understand issues objectively with a trusted thought partner.
- Solutions are usually available within the client, but a sounding board can facilitate clarity quickly.
What Distinguishes Us:
- Luttgens & Associates provides hands on management and detail oriented consulting, while maintaining a strategic, "systems" perspective.
- Ms. Luttgens has substantial experience in highly regarded public and private sector organizations, ranging from 60-4000 employees.
- Ms. Luttgens has a proven track record bringing about positive results as a consultant, coach, executive, and board leader.
Why We Add Value:
- We have a demonstrated ability to dramatically change organizational culture and behavior over a short period.
- We are able to surface difficult issues and address them.
- Our work is tailored to client's needs and budget.
- We build resilience and capability into the organization without adding ongoing expense.
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."