About Lise Luttgens, Principal
- 30+ years as an executive in teaching hospitals and non profit organizations.
- Certified as an Executive Coach by College of Executive Coaching.
- Management Consultant and business owner since 2001.
- 20+ years in Board leadership and community service.
- UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management.
- University of Michigan; Two Year Fellowship in Academic Medical Center Administration.
- Yale School of Medicine; Masters in Public Health, emphasis in Hospital Administration
- Beloit College; BA, Psychology.
- I love to align and connect people to their core values and help them find their potential.
- I am a lay Eucharistic minister and small group facilitator in my Episcopal parish.
- I am a photographer, an international traveler, and a seeker of folk cultures.
- I am a parent; and I believe in the power of role modeling, that our challenges define us, and that all things are possible.
About Luttgens & Associates
- How organizations manage transition sets the tone for future successes.
- Everyone in the organization is connected and affected by change, so it must be managed wisely.
- Leaders should carve out time, especially in transition, to understand issues objectively with a trusted thought partner.
- Solutions are usually available within the client, but a sounding board can facilitate clarity quickly.
What Distinguishes Us:
- Luttgens & Associates provides hands on management and detail oriented consulting, while maintaining a strategic, "systems" perspective.
- Ms. Luttgens has substantial experience in highly regarded public and private sector organizations, ranging from 60-4000 employees.
- Ms. Luttgens has a proven track record bringing about positive results as a consultant, coach, executive, and board leader.
Why We Add Value:
- We have a demonstrated ability to dramatically change organizational culture and behavior over a short period.
- We are able to surface difficult issues and address them.
- Our work is tailored to client's needs and budget.
- We build resilience and capability into the organization without adding ongoing expense.
"Vision is the art of seeing things that are invisible."